Friday, June 25, 2010

A million dollars

A son asks his father the difference between 'substantially' and 'potentially'. The father tells him to go ask his mother, sister, and brother if they would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then see if he could figure it out.

The son goes up to his mother first. "Mom, would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?

"For a million dollars, of course I would, but don't tell your father."

The son goes to find his sister and asks the same question. She replies, "Totally, I don't even need the million dollars."

Finally, the boy goes up to his brother the question. He answers, "Well, for a million dollars, I would."

The son goes to find his father and says, "I think I understand now. Potentially, we're sitting on three million dollars, but substantially, we're living with two whores and a future congressman."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input!